Sharing our life - all our adventures and bumpy rides. Family of four with two young boys - moved back home to allow them the similar experiences and opportunities we had living in North Carolina. Come explore with us!
15 weeks and headed to NC!
15 weeks now! All packed and ready to head to NC for a quick weekend trip. One of my best friends, Helen Everitt, is having her Baby Shower and it just seemed like I had to be there - especially since so many of us are pregnant! I'm taking the red eye in and I'm NOT flying stand-by - yay! I get to wear my pajamas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Day of School - Middle School Edition
This year both kiddos are at the same school! One time drop-off and one time pick-up, which is nice because there is no longer a bus optio...
-
Surprisingly, Savannah and Charleston are a two hour drive apart. With a gap between our Vrbo Check-out/Check-Ins, we had just enough time t...
-
On the first Saturday of December, our family celebrated our annual holiday dinner at The Capital Grille. Steaks almost as delicious as ...
-
This year we planned to be part of the race action in Oak Island! We signed up in September and the boys (Brent and Brock) have been train...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.