Friday, September 23, 2016

Brock's First Day of Preschool (3 year old edition)


Brock started 3 year old preschool last week! He was really excited because we got him a new Blaze and the Monster Machines lunchbox! (And Paw Patrol thermos)


I told him he could do a few crazy pictures after the "nice" ones. Of course all he wanted to do was jump! 


Drop off was a breeze this time! We stopped in the previous week for the "meet the teacher", so he knew the teacher, his classroom, and he knew which cubby was his! (He's #4!) He kissed me good-bye and walked right in, no tears! Yay!!

He's going to a new school this year, but we are planning to stay here next year too! He's going three days a week this year, 2 1/2 hours a day.
Right by the trash can!
As I was going through some things this past week, I happened upon a picture from my 3 year old preschool (obviously Christmas-time). Yay for Preschool!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment