Friday, November 30, 2018

Hamilton & Bass Pro's Santa's Wonderland

I scored tickets to Hamilton!! Each person had to enter a lottery for the chance to be selected to try to purchase tickets when they went on sale in August. Between myself, my husband and my brother - we scored a winning time slot that allowed me four seats - GIRLS NIGHT OUT!


Dinner beforehand at Luna, then off to see the show - November 15, 2018!! It was AMAZING! So very glad I was finally able to see it! (I think Brent was thrilled that he did not have to go!) I sang along to the soundtrack all weekend!
Jill, Helen, Vanessa, Anna - All Enloe High School alumni!!

Santa's Wonderland is in full swing at our local Bass Pro Shop. It's always a fan favorite!

After giving Brock some proper technique tips, Brent got in on the action!


Kade was bummed the remote controls ran out of battery - I swear, this is the one thing that NEVER works while we're there.

The boy loves his stuffed animals!

Pre-picture before sending it off to Santa.... apparently Santa was asking for the letters on his lap - oops!
I had Brock sound out what he wanted to write to Santa - this is what he ended up with:

Santa, 
I wyant a video game. 
I wyant a fort medm one. (I want a fort medium one)
I bin a goud boy.  (I been a good boy)
Brock 


While waiting for Santa (as in Brent got in line for us), the boys worked diligently coloring their drawstring backpack. I think Kade got more marker on his fingers than his bag.

Then it was time to see the big guy in red!

Have to stop to check in on the fish! It was a good morning out!

No comments:

Post a Comment