Saturday, December 3, 2011

19 weeks and Brent's HTC Holiday Party


Brent's HTC Holiday Party was Thursday night and it was quite elaborate! Open bar, cocktail hour with appetizers, Ice sculpture (see below), and some great food when we finally did sit down! I treated myself to a regular Coke while Brent enjoyed the open bar. They gave out awards and then started drawing for the prizes - 2 tickets to see Letterman and $600 for travel expenses, 4 day stay at a Spa Resort and $100 for travel expenses, XBox System with two games plus $200 gift card to Amazon.... just to name a few of the over 25 prizes they gave out!! Unfortunately we didn't win anything this year. My company's Holiday party is tonight - I have a feeling the prizes won't be that good!
HTC Ice Sculpture
Oscar wanted to get into this shot - cute he's doing a profile just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment