Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Las Vegas

Brent and I went to Las Vegas for a nice relaxing vacation.... it didn't hurt that it was my birthday too while we were there! We stayed at New York, New York and had an AMAZING view of the strip.

View from our hotel room

On our first full day (my birthday), we walked down to Caesar's Palace for lunch at Rao's. Jill and Scott recommended this brand of pasta sauce to us and since we love it, we had to go to the restaurant. Look at the size of that meatball! Yum!


Meatballs!

We walked down to The Forum Shops and Brent got me a really nice birthday present. Here I am showing off my Coach bag with my Coach water bottle.

I love Coach!
That night we got dressed up and went to the Venetian for steak and mashed potatoes at Delmonico's and The Blue Man Group. The steak was amazing and the show was hilarious. We proceeded to the blackjack table where I turned $50 into $355! What an amazing birthday day!

The Year of the Dragon

The next day was spent walking around the hotels by New York, New York. We went up to dinner at Aria and gambled a little at Monte Carlo. The elevators to our room were right past Gallagher's, so we enjoyed viewing the aging steaks on display before heading up.

Brent in front of Aria


Brent admiring the aged steaks
Our favorite game of the weekend was "Wild Huskies." It looked just like Diesel!

No comments:

Post a Comment