Monday, June 4, 2012

New House!


We're officially moved in! We spent all Memorial Weekend (and almost every day since) unpacking and putting things away. I definitely had a lot more energy to unpack last time since 1) I did not have to pack anything in Raleigh and 2) I did not have a job at the time! Even so, Brent and I do a little every night and think things are coming along nicely. :)
A nice big kitchen to put all of our things in! A huge island for us to prepare many dinners together!


I love my pantry! The builder had that annoying wire shelving in here (mad I didn't take a before picture), but the new layout is SO MUCH BETTER! It's like entering into a grocery store! :)


And what house wouldn't be complete without a "man room". Yup, this is Brent's cave, complete with his elk and deer already mounted. Diesel just likes coming up here and sitting under the elk head. 

We'll post more pictures as the place gets a little more decorated. Owning a house is always a work in progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment