Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

 
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Brock and I have big plans today! Later this morning Brock will be going to his last dance class this session. I'm not sure I know of any "Valentine's Day songs", but I'm sure we'll do something heart related. Maybe he'll get a kiss from one of the little girls in his class. :)

Our cousin Evan Klein and his girlfriend Kali are in this weekend from Spokane and they have agreed to babysit tonight! So Brent and I are headed out for a lovely dinner to celebrate my birthday and Valentine's Day. (I will try to get pictures of Evan and Kali and Brock) Thank you guys!!!

And Brock's home modeling for Mommy turned out.... pretty good. As I attached the red suspenders to Brock's pants, I couldn't help but remember Aunt Beverly and Uncle Sam's wedding where all the groomsmen (and ring bearers) wore suspenders. :)
Uncle Sam, Jason, Jack, Brian, & Jeffrey


No comments:

Post a Comment