Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!!! We had a great New Year's Eve celebration from the comfort of our own home! :) Of course, as usual, Diesel was an eighty pound shaking mess in our master closet for the majority of the night.... but everyone else loved it! Brock was excited we were having another "party!"
And he knows exactly what happens later in January - a very special little boy's birthday!!
Here's to a happy and healthy 2016 for our family and yours! :)

And I'm going to add this here too.... I don't really "do" resolutions, but I want to do more of this in the coming year..... Mommy & Brock time. I know Brock is still really struggling with sharing his Mommy with his little brother, so more outings with just me will really do him some good!

Brock and I went bowling today! On a Mommy/Brock ONLY outing. It was so much fun - I think he liked it too! ;)
He has been talking about going bowling for the last three months after watching some people bowl at our local Bass Pro Shop (yes, there's a bowling alley in the hunting/fishing store here in Tacoma). He was amazed they gave us special shoes to wear for this too!
Once he got the hang of what to do, he was a PRO! (Just didn't like taking turns with me all the time... but that's a typical 2 year old, right?)

Two cute short videos of his bowling day:

He's sooo cute - carried the ball ALL BY HIMSELF (all six pounds of it)
He was walking soo fast!
Very fun... and I didn't do too bad myself! ;)
Brock vs. Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment