Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Very Toothy Post

 
I love getting smiles from my boys! Even without teeth, I love their little smiles!
Brock can still get Kade to belly laugh... when he's in the mood to do so, of course.
Sometimes the forced camera smile looks nowhere near the happy, in the moment, adorable usual smile, but I'll take what I can get from a three year old. 

Even with only one tooth, Kade is doing a wonderful job with his cheerios and other soft foods!
Yup, that's right - we have a tooth! We JUST missed dealing with a cranky teething baby on our flight home - Kade's very first tooth broke the gumline on Valentine's Day and boy was he thrilled!
He has been chewing on everything twice as much as he already was.... anything he can put in his mouth, he does! And as of tonight, I see tooth #2 will be coming up VERY soon (putting my money on the next two days!)

Brock loves his teeth too. He really is so good about brushing his teeth; sometimes deciding in the middle of the day he wants to brush! I was a little apprehensive about his first dentist appointment, but he did fabulous!
Checking out all the equipment.... especially the toy dispenser down the hall
 He was curious about the tools and a little shy at first, but after I let him sit in my lap on the chair, he let the hygienist count his twenty teeth and even clean them! Yes, he picked out bubble-gum flavor (which I will have you know he has NEVER had), loved the taste, and let her brush it all over his pearly whites!
Waiting for the Dentist to come check his teeth, so what better time to brush the monkey's teeth??
 As the dentist was walking over, Brock opened his mouth wide as could be! She was so impressed he was so eager to show her his teeth!

Super proud Brock picked out two stickers and a little figurine that expands in water. However, he was most proud showing Daddy his FLOSS when he arrived home that evening! I am one proud Momma! Good job Brock!

No comments:

Post a Comment