Saturday, December 17, 2016

Trampoline Fun and Caspar Babypants!!


Last Saturday, Brock and I had a fun Mommy and me outing! The boys and I attended this event last year and I thought it was good enough to return! Springfree Trampoline in Issaquah held a gingerbread house making morning with opportunity to try out their amazing trampolines! What fun!!

Brock is really getting pretty good at bouncing! Just in the few minutes he was jumping, I taught him how to jump into the sitting position! We were working on the jump back out in to the standing position, but it needed a little more practice.

Off to decorate the gingerbread houses!! He's so cute in this moose shirt - thanks Beck!! ;)

Everything had a specific place on the house!

After our fun stuff, we had to go do some "work" and headed over to Home Goods/Marshalls to shop for Christmas presents for Daddy and Kade! Brock mostly enjoyed that too.... except when he realized he wasn't also getting a present that day. Hard life lessons Brock. ;)

Somewhere in this mix, I came down with a bad cold... I've been pretty sick all week. No fun whatsoever. I still have a lovely cough and a sexy raspy voice.

But anyway, the boys look super cute dressed alike for a night at the gym!! Black work-out shirts!

Finally today I started feeling better, so we met our favorite friends at the Fairwood Library for a Caspar Babypants concert!!

Totally horribly fuzzy pictures of Brock & Zoe (and one almost-18 month old crying for the camera), but the big ones LOVED it. They were jumping around and dancing the entire time!

He played some of our absolute favorite songs, so that was awesome - Stompy the Bear, Run Baby Run and My Flea has Dogs. Check them out on youtube - there's some cute little videos paired up to the songs!

Super cute besties!

Abbey posted a super cute collage of her photos, which I am now going to steal for my blog.

Can't believe we have four to look after now! And after the concert in the library, they sure didn't care to go the same way! Fun morning out for all though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment