Monday, October 23, 2017

My new nephew Maddox Grayson!

Maddox Grayson Rosenfeld was born on August 23, 2017. Apparently it's a thing in our family to have shared birthdays!! He shares his birthday with Great-Uncle Bob and a 4 year old cousin in Connecticut! (But we know who's getting that calendar space now!)

We are so happy for Brian and Nancy.... and that we can now share all of our parenting joys and woes with you!

My mother was making the trek to Charlotte before me and opted for an easy ride on the train - Kade and I got to see her off at the train station!

That thing is loud when you're right next to it!

We got to FaceTime with Brian and Maddox when my mom arrived - time to switch to the iPhone Brian and Nancy!!

Finally on Saturday, I was released from my SAHM duties and headed to Charlotte to hold my nephew for the first time!


He's a keeper!!


Yup, nights with a newborn are rough! Love you Brian!! Glad I was able to help you guys out for one night routine!



And here's three more pictures of my boys because I think they are super cute! ;)

Brock was super proud of his creation!

Poor Kade is definitely getting his 2 year molars in!


No comments:

Post a Comment