Sunday, November 5, 2017

Miscellaneous October Fun


Brent was struggling with some bad luck fishing lately.... so we were all SO PROUD of him for finally catching some good quality fish!! He usually cleans and filets the fish at the dock, but he brought it home so the kids could see the actual fish he caught - nope, not doing that again. Fish guts = complete mess!


Diesel enjoyed the fish though. He laid claim to it right away!

Numerous poses with the first real great catch!!

I couldn't find Kade one day.... calling him, calling him.... and I open Brent's closet to find him like this on Oscar. What a family dog you turned out to be!

The pumpkins we picked out from the family farm we visited were just not big enough for one we wanted to carve, so up the street we went (with Brent) to pick up a BIG one. My goodness was this a hard decision for my boys!

Totally lost with so many choices.

We finally chose one!!

Happy smiles with our little pumpkins too!

Two days later, Kade was quarantined for coming down with croup. This is now the third time he's had it in less than 12 months - we will be making an appointment with an allergy doctor again soon.

Of course that was the same weekend Brian, Nancy, and Maddox came up to visit. Brock was excited to meet his little cousin. I just don't think he knew what to do!

Love this picture - Maddox is ready to give some fist bumps!

Maddox was getting ready for bathtime and hanging out on his playmat.

I showed Brock how to let Maddox hold his finger. He did like that interaction a lot more than just holding him.

Brock also liked poking (very gently, I made sure) his very squishy belly. I think Maddox liked it too!

Lastly, there are some big changes in the Eason household. I re-entered the workforce, working part-time at my previous NC employer.  I love it - being able to talk to other adults, use my brain, contribute to the community and financially to the household. The boys are getting used to the changes too, but I think they love breakfast with Daddy and how Daddy takes them to school now!

Another perk of my job.... when I accidentally print duplicate pages of plans, they make awesome coloring pages for the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment