Wednesday, October 3, 2012

24 weeks and a North Carolina beach wedding!

Sorry I missed last week's picture, but we were just too busy preparing for our North Carolina trip - what a difference two weeks make to the baby bump!!

Bridesmaid Kimberly, Bridesmaid Cassie, Bride Jessica, Bridesmaid Vanessa

Brent and I traveled back to North Carolina this past weekend for Jessica & Alex Beardsley's wedding. I had the honor of being one of Jessica's bridesmaids. The wedding was in Nags Head at the Roanoke Aquarium and so much fun! We loved the rehearsal dinner food since we were treated to some NC barbeque! Jessica's colors were stunning - bridesmaids wore royal purple dresses and we all held yellow flowers. Jessica looked gorgeous in her dress and just seemed so happy all weekend! Everything was beautiful! Hope you're having a great time in Jamaica, Jessica and Alex!!!

Can you find me? I'll give you a hint... I'm short!
Dress was definitely purple, not sure why it looks blue here!!
 Brent flew home Sunday to get back to the ESPN grind. I was able to stay in the Raleigh area until Tuesday to visit with some friends (and their babies!!), my parents and of course little Mia. 

She moves too fast - no way could I get a good shot of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment