Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 weeks!!

We're moving right along now! Can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go! Sleeping is getting better now that I have a body pillow - just doesn't leave a lot of room in the bed for poor Brent! The nursery is coming together nicely, but we still have a few things we need to finish before we do the big reveal.

Sad news though - I was not fortunate enough to be one of those lovely ladies that does not get stretch marks. When Brent returned from his elk hunting trip, he looked at my belly and asked me if the baby had kicked so hard he had given me a bruise?! Nope, just the start of a nice purple stretch mark. I lotion every morning and every night now to try to control it, but I've accepted them and ultimately just hoping these will go away quickly after baby arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment