32 weeks today! Can't believe it's only 8 +/- weeks to go!! It's definitely getting more real every day... especially since "the bump" is a full on belly now!
Tonight we took advantage of a B1G1 coupon at the Snoqualmie Casino Buffet (which wasn't that great) and then proceeded to play a little slots. Well, I played slots, Brent played Blackjack. Brent did alright, but I totally scored. After "borrowing" $20 from Brent, I proceeded to WIN $105. Yes, I cashed out and pocketed that money! Yay, it will go towards the new bra I had to purchase today for my ever changing body. I believe I've purchased more bras in the last 5 months than I have in the last 5 years!!
Enjoy a picture of the husky making himself comfy on a Michael Thomas chair - only the best for Diesel! *Note, we do not condone the boys getting on the furniture in our household, but we had to capture the "battle" we've had with Diesel the last week.
Sharing our life - all our adventures and bumpy rides. Family of four with two young boys - moved back home to allow them the similar experiences and opportunities we had living in North Carolina. Come explore with us!
Cape Lookout Fishing with a Guide
Brent is the guest author for this post! :) I have been following this guide for about 2 years on YouTube. Nolan fishes a lot of the same...
-
This year we planned to be part of the race action in Oak Island! We signed up in September and the boys (Brent and Brock) have been train...
-
Surprisingly, Savannah and Charleston are a two hour drive apart. With a gap between our Vrbo Check-out/Check-Ins, we had just enough time t...
-
The whole family was able to spend the weekend with our Huntersville family! Brian and Nancy reserved a lake day for us and we made the mo...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.