Wednesday, December 12, 2012

34 weeks!!

Here we are at 34 weeks! Belly is getting bigger and bigger! I started to have a slight pain in my back after doing dishes and folding clothes this weekend, so I may be taking a break from those things until after baby is born. Brent has been super helpful and even though he sometimes complains that I go through too many dishes, he's the best dish washer I know!! 

We had a nice visit with my mother who flew in from Raleigh on Thursday. She helped work a bit on the nursery and hand-washed a bunch of baby clothes that were hand-knit from my Grandmother Lillian; things that I wore and my brothers wore will now be passed on to Baby Boy Eason! It was also pretty nice having some home-cooked meals that were made by someone else!

Brent and I came home Friday night to find a surprise! While we were at work, my mother had spent the day wrapping presents and making dinner/dessert for my Baby Shower!! This was Brent's first Baby Shower and I think it was a perfect size to start him off! ;) The dogs were also very interested in smelling all the new toys and clothes for the baby. 

Boy do I look all belly in this picture!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment