Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Growth Spurt

My 32nd Birthday Carvel Ice Cream Cake!
Brock had a nice growth spurt this past weekend. Apparently he wanted to make sure that I am not taking for granted the fact that he is a good baby and can sleep, so he wanted to show me what a non-sleeper does..... it was awesome. Also awesome that it was the night before my birthday, so I was a little tired that day. I can't believe it's already February, let alone that my birthday was yesterday - time is FLYING!

But back to Brock - we think he's a good sleeper (for being 3 weeks old). Right now his sleep/awake schedule at night is up at 10-11pm, 12-1am, 5:30-6:30am, 9-10am. He eats pretty well - can take from a bottle as well as "the tap". He falls asleep in his crib no problem. I did cave and get a monitor - no video monitor, just sound though. Things are good - we found a schedule. I still don't have any time for me or to do more than a few loads of laundry a day, but I think I've accepted that now. :)  He's just getting bigger before our eyes and his cheeks are just too cute. Brent and I love our little guy!
Sleeping on Daddy

"Hey there!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment