Sunday, February 10, 2013

First Family Picture

Since tomorrow is my birthday, Brent and I went out to dinner tonight to celebrate - also because we happen to have an awesome built in babysitter for two more days. We were all dolled up for an early dinner, so we had to pose for a family picture! It's actually our first family picture! Don't we look good? :) Brock was a good boy too - he slept right through it!

And of course I have to add a few more pictures of Baby Brock. Just love this kid. :)

  
White sweater made by my Grandmother Lillian for me when I was a baby
Flexing his muscles :)
Brock checking out this thing that my mother got..... she said it's a bird or a ladybug. I said it looks like some sort of scary clown and if it gives him nightmares, she can pay for counseling... nevertheless, he was staring at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment