Saturday, October 5, 2013

A cold can't stop us!

So Baby Brock had his first cold this week. To see him during the day, you wouldn't think anything was wrong except for maybe a little runny nose; at night was a different story.

After Daddy left for work, Brock came in our bed to finish sleeping
He was so pitiful at night. One night I opted to sleep in the twin bed in his room because he continued to wake up unable to breath and just cried. I brought him in the bed with me and it seemed like he was finally resting. I'm sure he understood it was a special thing because at one point he reached his little arm out and touched my mouth and made the cutest, quietest little happy noise, but then went right back to sleep. A wonderful moment that I'll cherish, but I can't imagine having him sleep in the same bed as us all the time - just not for our family.

But even though he was sick, we had made a commitment to model at Zulily.... and hey, the show must go on! (Sidenote, obviously if he was really sick that day, I would have canceled. Don't want bad mom complaint emails!!)
 He was so cute! Started off on the chair and then did some shots on the rug. I'm looking forward to getting the extra shots they email me in a few weeks - he was totally on point for this photo shoot and took some really good ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment