Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Cookie Monster says "Give me more cookies!!".... err....... "Trick or Treat!" We all had a wonderful first Halloween with Brock this year!

First we celebrated with our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers group I belong to) last Wednesday. Brock and I both came dressed up! Since we were told to come dressed up somewhat last minute (and only a quarter of the moms did), I chose a costume I've owned for awhile. I wore my Queen of Hearts costume, made for me many years ago which includes a dress donated by my Aunt Beverly. Unfortunately you can't quite see it in this picture, but that's okay because it needs a little TLC - the hearts are starting to peel off (I'm waiting patiently for my mother to come sew it because I didn't listen to her and never learned to do it). :)
After our MOPS class, all the kids went "trick or treating" in the gym. Brock had a good time taking all his loot out of his pumpkin bucket.

On Halloween Day, Brent was able to leave work a little early so could take Brock and Diesel trick or treating. I think Diesel was more excited than Brock! Diesel wore his new pumpkin costume!
The group managed to hit 3 houses this year before Brock had enough. I think that's pretty good - there's a lot of candy in his bucket for only 3 houses! :) It's a good start - we'll shoot for a few more next year. :) 
Happy Halloween everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment