Thursday, April 3, 2014

And I'm packing again.....

I do not believe the Eason Family can live in a house longer than 2 years (we better stay longer in the next house!!). We have just completely outgrown our house (probably on Day 1 of moving here) and with all of Brock's stuff, we are bursting at the seams! Thankfully the housing market in Seattle is awesome, so we were able to make a little money on this house, affording us the ability to move once again and buy a little bigger. I am so excited as the new house will actually have a playroom for Brock and an office for Brent! Two areas that were elbowing in to my kitchen space!

Moving day is set for April 25th! So exciting! I will be sending out new address information via email and posting pictures once the house is officially ours. So happy that Spring is here too so we have two things to look forward to - Brock exploring the outside world!

Such a funny guy.
There's always time for a little Peppa Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment