Monday, August 18, 2014

Bellevue Botanical Garden

After a weekend being cooped up in the house with a cold, come Monday, it was time to explore the world! Brock and I headed to the Bellevue Botanical Garden to explore nature. This time I left the stroller in the car and I was so very glad I did!

There were little houses and big trees to explore....
Waterfalls to watch and bridges to walk across (or sit down)...
Little doors to knock on (I told him Peter Rabbit lived there)....

And big suspension bridges to run across....

Really fast so Mommy gets really worried....
Okay... now we found a sitting spot.


And what's a garden without a water feature!

I was so impressed with Brock today! He had a few moments where he asked to be carried (he knew that a hill was coming??), but for the most part he did it all by himself. He climbed rock stairs without any banister and the few times he fell, he got right back up again (except for when he fell on wet moss - he didn't like that). Exploring trails and going on nature hikes was my favorite thing to do with my Dad growing up and I hope Brock gets that same passion that I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment