After a weekend being cooped up in the house with a cold, come Monday, it was time to explore the world! Brock and I headed to the Bellevue Botanical Garden to explore nature. This time I left the stroller in the car and I was so very glad I did!
There were little houses and big trees to explore....
Waterfalls to watch and bridges to walk across (or sit down)...
Little doors to knock on (I told him Peter Rabbit lived there)....
And big suspension bridges to run across....
Really fast so Mommy gets really worried....
Okay... now we found a sitting spot.
And what's a garden without a water feature!
I was so impressed with Brock today! He had a few moments where he asked to be carried (he knew that a hill was coming??), but for the most part he did it all by himself. He climbed rock stairs without any banister and the few times he fell, he got right back up again (except for when he fell on wet moss - he didn't like that). Exploring trails and going on nature hikes was my favorite thing to do with my Dad growing up and I hope Brock gets that same passion that I did!
Sharing our life - all our adventures and bumpy rides. Family of four with two young boys - moved back home to allow them the similar experiences and opportunities we had living in North Carolina. Come explore with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cape Lookout Fishing with a Guide
Brent is the guest author for this post! :) I have been following this guide for about 2 years on YouTube. Nolan fishes a lot of the same...
-
This year we planned to be part of the race action in Oak Island! We signed up in September and the boys (Brent and Brock) have been train...
-
Surprisingly, Savannah and Charleston are a two hour drive apart. With a gap between our Vrbo Check-out/Check-Ins, we had just enough time t...
-
The whole family was able to spend the weekend with our Huntersville family! Brian and Nancy reserved a lake day for us and we made the mo...









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.