Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Brock has some news to share!

 

Brock is going to be a BIG BROTHER coming June 2015!! See how super excited he is!! We all are!! It was a wonderful Christmas present to get such great news that we were having a healthy baby BOY! Brock is going to be a big brother to a little brother! :)


Things are going great with me. Somehow in the last week I completely popped out and am now sporting a little belly! I feel great, although I sense picking up Brock and carrying him around is going to end in the near future.
"I'm the big brother!"
Yay for a busy, yet very exciting 2015! We are so looking forward to celebrating Brock's 2nd birthday this year (in two weeks actually!) and seeing more of this little guy in my belly (and then out of my belly!). My brother Brian is set to marry his beautiful fiancee, Nancy, over Memorial Day weekend and how excited we are for the many showers and other events leading up to the big day! And then next Christmas, Santa will be bringing presents for two little boys! Our hearts are full! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment