Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fun at KidsQuest Museum

I scheduled a MOPS playdate at KidsQuest Museum today, but only one other mom (out of 8) came with her child. Oh well - we still had fun! Brock LOVED the water area - my little aquarian. This place is slightly expensive ($9 PER person), but I discovered the King County Library offers free tickets to a few museums in the area if you sign up for a particular day ahead of time - sweet deal!

Brock is my little hoarder. He wanted to hold all the balls and only play with the plastic plates in the water - you're supposed to drop the balls in the water at the top and watch them go down the waterfall. Nope, not happening. This was a video from AFTER lunch and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was a little tired at this point (we left about 5 minutes after this video ended).

But he had lots more fun in the other sections of this museum too!
This section allows children to play with the wind in big tubes - you stuff the scarf in the tube and it shoots out from the top. He had so much fun! "This-a one!!"


 He conquered the slide like a pro!
Then it was time for lunch - just a short walk through the mall to Panera - a treat for me too! Brock is usually really good out for lunch with me. He's such a good mac cheese eater. ;)

 We came back for just a bit to play with the water again - I knew he was tired, but he was such a good boy at lunch, I thought we'd try for a bit.
Oh my goodness - this face when he's thinking/working. It kills me, I love it so!

A very successful morning out as Brock has almost been napping for three hours now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment