Saturday, June 20, 2015

Brock's last week as an only child!

Brock and I have tried to stay a little busy this past week doing some fun things before Mommy will be out of commission for a bit.
Don't mind our weeds.... it is like a jungle on that side of the house! (They have since been removed)
Last weekend we added a sandbox to our outdoor play things. Fabulous Craig's List find - it was free! It has a table and bench attached (and a hole for an umbrella, just no umbrella included) so if Brock wanted to have a little snack there, we could do that too!
Big enough for two little boys?
Brock loves the sandbox and thoroughly enjoys taking a "sand bath".

Brock, Kanoa, & Elijah
I scheduled a hair appointment for Brock since I'm not sure when we'll be able to get out and do it again. I like that Wiggleworks (an indoor play area) is right next-door so he can get some of his sillies out beforehand - and we ran in to some friends of ours! (Sidenote - I find it weird when it happens. Yes, I know we've been in Seattle for four years now, but the fact that I know people when I go in to a different city or stop at the library, for example.... it's pretty cool. Starts to feel a lot more like home.)

Another fun activity with the water table is watering Daddy's lime tree.... oh so carefully too!

Did someone say ice cream?? (Frozen Yogurt to be exact)

Brock and I checked out a new park on Mercer Island for a playdate with his preschool friends. Brock thoroughly enjoyed throwing as many rocks as possible in Lake Washington at Luther Burbank Park (I enjoyed the view!).

And to cap it off, we all went out for dinner tonight, our last as a family of three!
Technically I am 38 weeks 4 days, but as the Cesarean section is scheduled for this Tuesday, it's as close as it's going to be to taking this "last time picture" (at least when I'm looking all nice!). We are going to try to take one last picture before heading to the hospital on Tuesday, but we may also be distracted with other things. ;)

That's one big belly!! (But spending all this time outside with Brock, at least I'm nice and tan!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment