Monday, August 21, 2017

Boating at Jordan Lake

We try to get out on the boat every other weekend. We're definitely getting our use out of it! These pictures are from July.

Brock's second favorite part of the boat is most definitely the hose. Everything gets sprayed with the hose - no bugs will get near our boat with Brock on hose duty!

Love to lounge! Totally multi-tasking - balancing Kade, paddling against the current, rescuing his play cup from sinking, and relaxing all at the same time! (Or three of those four...)

 Thumbs up from Brent that the fishing line was in the water. Spoiler alert - we didn't catch squat.

After our water play and lunch, time to cruise away!

Brock is going to be a pro by the time he is actually old enough to drive the boat! Here is Brent giving Brock another lesson on what does what on the boat! Notice Kade is watching too!

Sorry - as soon as the boat is in motion, Kade is ready for bed. Don't be alarmed - he was laying on me on the bean bag while I held a towel over his face and body to shield him from the sun! I wasn't going to let him bake out there! (He's laying there solo because we were at the boat ramp about to head in!)

A large field of sunflowers welcomes visitors to the boat ranch at Jordan Lake, but they needed a little water though.


Okay, I've thrown in a few pictures between the next boating trip that I just loved! Here's Kade being super cuddly on my bed! He even waited for me to run and get my camera so I could take a picture of his sweet face!

Brent picked up new Hanna Anderson pajamas for Kade - matching Star Wars themed jammies!!

Oscar wanted to cuddle with Brock before bed too! Oscar doesn't stay in Brock's bed long after I leave though....

Another boating trip, this time with not as many pictures, but a very cool video to make up for that!

Brock wanted to fish for the Loch Ness Monster!  .....it's a 3 minute video, but a gorgeous day to be on the boat!


No comments:

Post a Comment