Saturday, November 3, 2018

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

On Sunday, October 21st, Brock and I had tickets to see The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe at the Raleigh Little Theater. I didn't take any photos inside, above photo is from RLT's Facebook page promoting the show. 

BUT, I did take some more phenomenal (for an iphone camera) photos right before the show in the rose garden! 


 "Follow Me, Momma!!"
 

After attempting some crazy propped-up-10-second-timer nonsense on my phone, some kind ladies came by and offered to take our pictures!

And then Brock and I played hide-and-seek/tag between the flowers - felt it was a good way for him to get out his sillies before sitting down for a 75 minute show!


The show was really great! Few notes for my own - Brock "fought" me on his booster seat before the show started, then about 15 minutes in asked if he could sit on my lap to see the show - and stayed for the remainder! Sure Brock for this time, but you really are too big for the next show!

Also... the fight scene between Peter and the Wolf-Captain of the Witch's Secret Army (Maugrim) - Brock was on the edge of his seat! When Maugrim gets "stabbed," he sincerely asked me if he was going to bleed. I whispered, "You know this is pretend, right?" So he asked again "You mean, he won't die?" "Well, the character does, but not the real person." 

After the show was over, all the actors stand in the front vestibule for you to get their signatures, or simply congratulate them on a great performance (most actors are children!), Brock specifically asked if we could see the Wolf because he wanted to see if he was okay.

I think we'll rent Narnia for him soon.
Raleigh Little Theater's "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"

No comments:

Post a Comment