Friday, April 12, 2019

One weekend in Nashville...

 
Brent and Brock headed out early Thursday morning for Tennessee. I thought it was the perfect opportunity for Kade and I to go on a Mommy-Kade Date to Waverly Place!

Super cute little playground right in the same courtyard as four of its most popular restaurants!

Didn't hurt that it was a gorgeous day!

We even got to sit "outside" while we dined!



Meanwhile, after 8 hours in the Ram, Brock and Brent arrived at Grammy & Grandpa's! I think the dogs were more excited to see him than Brock was to see them at first! His face looks a little unsure!

The boys surprised Reagan at her softball game Friday afternoon. Brent said she took one look at them, smiled, then continued with her warm-ups. Way to keep your head in the game Reagan!


The following day Brent took Brock and Reagan to Urban Air to release some energy and have some fun.






He had so much fun, Brock wrote about it in his journal at school the following week!
"My Dad watched me fly and my cousin watched me too. Then we went somewhere else. We went to bumper cars. I was at Urban Air. I went with my cousin. It was fun."
Back in Apex, we were having our own sort of fun! Ha! Poor Kade started throwing up in the middle of the night and still didn't keep anything down the following morning. I had all these plans for us (NC State Vet School was having an open house with animals and activities)... NOPE! Lots of resting with ginger ale and saltines. 


Super fun cousin time!

On Sunday, while we waited for the big boys to drive home, Kade finally felt well enough to venture outside. The usual question when we pull out the chalk - "can you draw me a boat mommy? As big as Daddy's!"

Lastly, Brock's Spring Kindergarten picture. A happy smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment