Saturday, February 22, 2020

Celine Dion in Raleigh


I learned Celine Dion would be coming to Raleigh for one night only back in April of last year - and how lucky was it that it happened on my birthday!! 

Girl's Night Out!!

Our tickets were Club Level - with a straight-on view of the stage!

She was AMAZING! She hit every note and was just this amazing presence who captured your attention with every song!



Five different costume changes - ALL SHIMMERY and glittery! It felt like we were watching her in Vegas!


Very last encore song - "My Heart Will Go On" (aka the Titanic song). She looked radiant!

Last time I saw Celine Dion was September 1998 with my Mom and Dad at the Dean E. Smith Center in Chapel Hill. Thought about her that night for sure - she would have loved to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment