Sunday, June 20, 2021

Mother's Day 2021


My sweet Moose! He's allowing me to dress him in bows and ribbons....  a few minutes for a picture at least. 

My white dogwood I planted Fall of 2018 in honor of my mother, bloomed for the first time this year. It was really nice to see. 


For Mother's Day this year, I wanted to go on a little hike with the family. This year we settled on Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve - a combination of nice mulched and boardwalk style trails over wetlands. 




As usual, the boys raced down the steps to get to the first observation point. Everything is a competition! 




Posing with some trees estimated to be between 300-400 years old! 


Kade counting the rings on the tree stump. 


A little play area at the end of our trail. 

The boys ordered me some gorgeous flowers and treated me to a Biscuitville breakfast. 

After our hike, the sun came out and it was a beautiful day to play in the sprinkler! 

(Moose quickly hurried inside when the sprinkler came out - he just does not like getting splashed one bit!)



And one video - Kade showing off the green frog we found in our back garden. 



No comments:

Post a Comment