Thursday, June 1, 2023

Happy 50th Birthday Brent!

 This is a tribute to my wonderful husband and best friend..... 




You turned 50 last month. May 18, 2023 to be exact. I have been blessed enough to be there for a quarter of your life and I would love to honor you with a walk down memory lane. :)

We met in March of 2010 and right from the start, I wanted to spend more and more time with you. Our first picture together, just short of a month together! 

April 11, 2010

You took me to destinations I had never been before!  I am still enamored watching you win at Blackjack and, especially, Craps (most confusing game ever in Vegas!). Your most important lesson, that you are now teaching the children, when to leave the table so you keep your winnings! 


You asked me to marry you and we flew to Hawaii for a destination wedding. It was the best decision and I would do it all over again if you asked me. 


Your love for dogs is such an attractive trait. A dog whisperer and a walking dictionary of all dog breeds. Gizmo, Diesel and Oscar were so lucky to call you their Dad. 


And maybe I'm biased, but I find you incredibly attractive. ;) 




You are the most amazing father to our children. You are teaching them honor and truthfulness and kindness and loyalty and friendship and family and I can go on and on... I am so happy to take on this parenting thing with you!





All the places we go and all the things that we do - I want to do with you. 





You have already taught the boys so much - they look up to you more than you'll know. 



No matter what you put your mind to, I know you will succeed. I have watched you run mini-marathons, interview and accept new jobs, teach yourself car mechanics, coach boys' baseball - you flourish at everything when you set your mind to it!



You're the best Father to our children. I knew you had it in you! ;)


Four-legged children too!


You can grill up the best tasting steaks, hamburgers, fish, pork and even whole turkey. And I love that you are so open to refining your craft and wanting to make it better. 



From Kade: 
I love dad because he teached me algebra and exponents and other math.
He is very nice and warm to me. I like to fish with Dad. HEART LOVE YOU!!!!!! have fun!



From Brock: 
I hope all the things you have done have been very fun. I love daddy because he likes to play baseball with me. I love you!(:>)


Having the opportunity to wish you a happy birthday and celebrate the life of my partner is a true gift. I love you so very much and love our life together. I wish you the happiest of birthdays and hope for many, many, many more celebrations together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment