Saturday, July 15, 2023

Happy 8th Birthday Kade!

We have a Guest Author for this blog.... the following is all by Kade!!


This was my birthday party. I invited Ayaan, Anivin, and Ollie, and Nico.


we did the slip and slide I had to show them how to do it.


 
We brought the pool over to the slide. 

we had fun going down the slide with the hose on the top of the slide so the water go's down the slide.





Here is a video of me going down the slide. 




I went down the slide the pool was under rocks so I hit my but on the bottom of the slide.

We did this for a wile, then we went inside.





We had chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting.



I blew my candles out.




This is were my friends had to go back home I wanted them to stay here.



My birthday party was before my real birthday.

This is one of the presents that I had, and I also got a camera. The camera was very fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment