Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Brent!!

Brent turned the big 4-0 this weekend. I don't think he was really looking forward to it.

Brock and I went to lunch with Brent earlier this week. It was nice to spend some time with Brent during his busy work day and I know Brent likes showing off his handsome big guy to his work people. Brock also got another sampler of Disney paraphernalia. Yup, he likes it - he'll be ready for Disney World in no time! (Yeah...and ESPN paraphernalia too)
Eating and watching Walt

Had to take a picture with Goofy!!
 Saturday night we went out to Maggiano's and used the last of the gift card from my Dad (Thanks! That lasted for 3 dinners!!) Then we went home and opened presents and had Carvel ice cream cake. Brock was super excited to see his daddy rip up some paper and then stare at the fire on top of the birthday cake. I don't know.... the way Brock has been eyeing food and watching us eat... I think he's just about ready to start eating some solids himself!
"I want a piece too!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment