Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back to North Carolina

Brock and I had to fly back to North Carolina on May 20th so we could be there for my mother's surgery and recovery. The surgery went well and I think she recovered pretty fast - I'm sure looking at Brock's cute little face every day helped with that!
Brock, Grandma Debbie, & Mia
Brock and I tried to keep ourselves cool from the North Carolina heat and humidity by relaxing in the pool. He wasn't a fan of the big pool at my Dad's neighborhood, since the water was still too cold from the start of the season, but he thoroughly enjoyed the little baby pool we set up in the back of my mother's house. 
"Mom, keep my toes OUT of this cold water!!"

We all decided that Brock was ready for solid foods once we returned home to Seattle! He's really interested in our food!!

Brock enjoyed his visit to North Carolina. This time he was able to interact so much more and I think everyone enjoyed hearing his laugh and seeing his smile. 
We stayed in North Carolina for two weeks and although it was wonderful to spend time with all of our friends and family, we were ready to get back home to see Brent and the puppies!
"Get these blankets open!! I'm ready to sleep through the 6.25 hour flight from Miami to Seattle!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment