Thursday, February 19, 2015

21 Week Ultrasound


The family went to see baby #2 yesterday! I think Brock was just as excited to see the baby on the tv as we were! :)


Everything looks great! Baby is tracking about 5 days ahead, but they didn't seem overly concerned about me having another big baby. Baby was very rambunctious! He wouldn't stay still at all and really made the ultrasound tech work hard to get all the measurements. Oh boy - another very active boy!!
At the end of the scan, baby had his leg right up over his head! You can see it in the 4D image as well.
Brock did a super job for his age. He watched the tech put the jelly on my belly and then was mesmerized as he saw the baby's "head and hair" up on the tv! Brock asked repeatedly "Toes? Toes? Toes?" I find it amazing that he really has been listening to me and knew that we were going to see the baby and see the baby's fingers and toes! (which is what I've been telling him all last week!) He watched for a good 15 minutes before he was done and wanted to read some of his books.

Here's a few more pictures from before the appointment started. He's pointing to the tv and then back to the baby.  I think it's going to take some getting used to (for all of us), but I think Brock will be a very good big brother. :)

Sometimes Brock gets confused and thinks he has a baby in his belly too!

No comments:

Post a Comment