Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mid-February Sickies

Brock and I have been trading illnesses for the past several months, but now that I'm pregnant, my immune system doesn't seem to want to keep up... so I keep it far longer than this cutie. Thanks Brock and all your little germs!
Brock at the doctor's office with me - with his grape flavored "popsicle stick"
But at least we've been making the best of it. ;) The weather has been amazing for us. Little rain and relatively warm for this time of year - low 60's, high 50's - while the rest of the country is freezing and snowing!
Does he keep his eyes on the ball or what?
Is it possible we are getting too much sun? The locals here are getting worried for summer since there's no snow on the mountains to sustain our rivers and lakes through the summer when it melts. Different than I'm used to, but an interesting concern. Perhaps another really hot summer? Brock... you better get used to that sun!
No sun! No sun!
But we have had fun inside too of course - trying to rest off my sinus infection...
Brock enjoyed a lot of his new toys and some old favorites too!
Can't forget the book of the week.

This upcoming week will be so much fun. Firstly, I'm finally feeling better - yay!! Secondly, on Wednesday we go to our 21 week ultrasound with Brock. Brent and I are both really excited for Brock to see the baby. It will be great to see how much he's grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment