Monday, August 24, 2015

Brian and Nancy's Wedding.... with MORE pictures!

Brian and Nancy received their wedding pictures back from the photographer and because there are some absolute stunning pictures of my new sister-in-law and of course the handsome ring bearer Brock, I have to share them. Brian looks like a million dollars too! :)
Brother helping brother
I love these pictures of them getting ready. As a bridesmaid, I loved having that special time with the bride-to-be before the ceremony and the commotion of the reception.
And oh Brock, you're going to giggle when I tell you that once you hung out in the Bridesmaid suite before your Aunt Nancy's wedding!

It was so nice to spend a little time with my brother before he said his "I do's" that day!

I love that Brock is the only one looking at the camera!

After Brock completed his duty as ring bearer, he ran to sit on my lap and was such a good boy throughout the ceremony!


And what a beautiful ceremony it was!!


A beautiful addition to our family, as I'm sure they feel the same way about Brian!
Look - Kade is in the picture too! ;)

Then it was time to party!!


Cousin Jeffrey always a character ;)
 You better believe my 9 month pregnant self was out on the dance floor!! (....for the one song)

Brian has some moves too!! 

I think they're going to live happily ever after. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment