Thursday, January 19, 2017

Snow and Cookies!

 December was cold! We had a few days of flurries! Grandma saw snow while she was here during Christmas too!!

Nice and warm inside while we all watch the snow fall!

Oh hey look! The TV is on! 

Husky was loving playing in the snow.... even if it was just a little bit!


Kade liked the fact he made footprints, but when I tried to get him to touch it - NO WAY!

The Monday before Christmas, the boys made Christmas cookies during the Mom's group at St. Margaret's. I think Kade is like me and does not care for the taste of gingerbread - Brock, however, ate his entire cookie - frosting and gingerbread!



Sorry world - I was not feeling 100% this week, so fixing Brock's bed head was low on the totem pole of things to battle.

 My two little boys are really loving on each other. (And probably because of that, we all shared the bug that went around the house)




Totally blurry because even though they're "still", they're still moving!! Kade lays down on his belly to play with his toys sometimes and I think it's the cutest thing! Here he is copying big brother laying on his belly to watch tablet.




And finally one more of Brent and his mini-me!

No comments:

Post a Comment