Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happy Birthday to me! And an early birthday present!

We made it back to Seattle just in time to see the snow! The next day we had terrible rainstorms;  coupled with snow melting meant LOTS of flooding. The above road is Washington State Route 900 - pretty much the only way from Renton to Issaquah as it meanders between Cougar Mountain Park and Squak Mountain State Park.

Then just two days before my birthday - I received a very exciting early birthday present! Our house went pending!! Hallelujah!!

Now we can bring out all the toys again and leave them all over the carpet!!!!!!!
But really - it was a great offer - great price, but also a nice lengthy closing date which is going to be much easier leaving Seattle - giving us time to pack and say our goodbye's!
^See! Even Kade can't believe our good fortune!! ;)


On my actual birthday, we had to rush out of the house due to the Buyer's Inspection walk-through.... worked out okay though - we had breakfast at Jay Berry's (a cafe down the street that gets rave reviews, but had never been), then killed time and blew off some steam at JuzPlay - the very cool play area in Issaquah we had gone to the month before! Brock loved having Daddy there to watch him do all these things and couldn't stop telling him everything that they had there on our way over!

Happy smiles from my happy boys!


Happy Birthday to me! :)

Now don't get excited - this is what I wanted for my birthday. I love it. It was a much needed present - the old one is really struggling these days! Too much dog hair in this house!!

Our babysitter arrived and Brent whisked me off to dinner in Bellevue. It was the perfect ending to a full day!

We had some sunny days after my birthday. Cold, but at least it was sunny. (Doesn't mean the slide still isn't wet....)


Valentine's Day! $0.49 cards for each and re-gifted Pez from our very own pantry attached to the card! Am I good or what??? :) Hopefully the Easter Bunny will get his act together by then!!
They still loved it! :)


I do want to add that after I picked Brock up from school on Tuesday, he started singing a cute Valentine's song about "Two little hugs and two little kisses." Super sweet - I think he liked his V-day party because I have NEVER heard a song from him before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment