Saturday, December 1, 2018

Pullen Park Playground

Brent needed one more fishing trip in before the end of the season..... where to take the boys - Pullen Park playground!!

I feel like the boys will miss out this year as I did NOT score tickets to the famed Holiday Express at Pullen Park this year (the tickets went on sale in July at 5:30am and alas, I forgot to set my alarm as they were sold out within 30 minutes). Momma Fail!

So we got our train ride in during the middle of the day without lights - they still loved it!

Kade and Brock are so completely different. Brock loves the swings - Kade is terrified. The only way he lasted was by sitting on my lap. Yes, I took a selfie of us swinging and holding Kade with one hand - sacrifices to get the perfect shot, right??

Snack time - nice picture.


Snack time - silly picture!

Brock was so brave - he told me wanted to sit on the seat way up high.


He did it!! But then I think it made him anxious thinking how he was going to get down.

I told him he could do it, he just had to do one step at a time.... and I left him alone. No further words of encouragement - and.... spoiler..... he was able to get down all by himself!

Carousel time! (Brock kept calling it a Ferris Wheel).

Here's another to show their differences.... Brock wanted to ride the cat with the fish in its mouth.

And Kade did not want to go on any animal that moved - he wanted to sit in the sled with me. Sure Kade, whatever makes you happy.

 A very fun day at sunny, but cold, Pullen Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment