Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thanksgiving and Fun!

To start the Thanksgiving Day celebrations, I volunteered in Brock's classroom for his "Fall Learning Experience." We decorated turkey cookies!
My cookie example :)
Brock was holding in his excitement on my "Room Parent" attendance. 

Later that week, we all attended swimming lessons - Kade has progressed so much since the start of his lessons. His goal is to make swim team Summer 2020!



Only picture from actual Thanksgiving Day - the start of the meal! Looks like some excited eaters!! Also of note - Kade's first year with the fine china! He only tried to "pick" at the decorations surrounding the plate a few times before he stopped!! ;)

By Black Friday, we needed something to get the wiggles out! A trip to Defy Apex!!





Super cute faces!




Tickets were selling out for the Frozen 2 movie so fast! Good thing I purchased tickets 5 days in advance!! I think Kade liked it a bit more than Brock - he's been requesting "the song that Elsa sings with her Mommy" all week! 

I have it documented! Brent played Candy Land with Kade!

Lastly, a cute picture of Moose! I had a section of my room barricaded to wrap presents, but Moose wanted to be close/see what I was doing. He mostly could fit under my bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment