Tuesday, August 15, 2023

July 4th Weekend with Big Mabel


Finally had a weekend we could bring Big Mabel to the lake!! Weekend swim meets and Spring baseball season were for the summer!





The boys were excited!





Our review of the Towable Booster - a necessity! The big ball in the front keeps the rope out of the water and keeps the raft centered behind the boat (in the smoothest part of the wake). I'm sure if the boys were older, they wouldn't care to be thrown off as much, but this is exactly what we need for the age they are - makes for a nice ride. 

Brock was in heaven and wanted to go on every single time! Kade got bounced pretty hard one time and needed a bit of a break, but he was a trooper and got back on at the end. 



I even managed a ride on Mabel! I can tell I'm a little older - my back was a bit wonky the next day, but besides that, it was really fun - and a different perspective to see the back of the boat while moving! 


We spent the rest of the long weekend hanging out and grilling out. Weird to have a holiday on a Tuesday. We still managed to head down to our pool's parking lot to set off our fireworks at dark. 


Oooh...Aaah....Ooooh! :) 






And I'm adding one of Brian and his family that he shared - I thought a great picture of their family of four!!


No comments:

Post a Comment