Wednesday, July 4, 2018

April Activities



Nice to see my boys play with things my brothers played with as little boys.

On Earth Day, we decided to venture over to Durham for The Scrap Exchange's EcoFest. We were there early, so not too much going on. The boys were able to bang on lots of stuff to make "music."
 

We popped inside to create our own bookmarks! The boys each made two.

One of our awesome neighbors passed along their bouncy house and the boys love it! Pretty quick to put it together outside - the grass isn't constantly wet like in Seattle! Probably can only really use it in Fall and Spring - way too hot for the summer months!

No good picture - they wouldn't sit still long enough!


Take your Husky Dog to Work Day - April 27th. Not the official day, but that was the day my company decided to celebrate. It was sweet to see all my co-workers' dogs since we talk about them just as much as our children.... and also to realize how good of a pup my Diesel is - so well-behaved and much more social than some others! :)

 How to keep my kids stimulated - time for some crafts!



First boat day of 2018 - April 28th at Jordan Lake! We brought Moose, who wasn't so excited about all the wind in his cropped ears. My big baby snuggled right next to Kade and me on the bean bag to get away from the bumping and the wind. Sorry Brent, I don't think he's going to be your fishing dog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment