Sunday, July 15, 2018

Cousin Time in.... May


Yes, I know we're running a bit behind on this blog - trying to catch up! Here's some cute pictures of an almost 9 month old Maddox!

"Hey Kade - stop watching tv and play with me!" OR "Sorry cuz, you do not have Topar legs like me!"



Super cute cousin time!!


I had to post the picture below only because it showcases Maddox's most awesome attribute - his legs!!


Now big cousin Brock is playing with Maddox - he was doing a great job of helping get him toys and keeping him entertained!

What's this?? Feeding time too? Such a good helper!


Maddox was probably thrilled with whoever was holding the spoon. ;) 

And here's a quick video of Diesel singing.... we haven't heard him sing in a long time. I guess he thought Kade's "crying" was just the right frequency!! Too funny and memorable not to post. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment