Monday, July 22, 2019

Dragon Park and a Milestone for Brock!


It has been scorching here these past few weeks! We have a select few parks that are still in the shade. 

Brock is in the middle of a little boy and a big kid.... he felt so sure when we walked up to this dragon that it was NOT real. Then I explained to Kade it has been sleeping here for so many years, the city built the park and grass hill all around it to keep him safe. Kade believed me, so then Brock started asking me questions - trying to figure out if what he thought was the truth. "Are you sure Momma?" "How old is the dragon?" "Why haven't the eggs hatched yet?" "Where is the dragon's home and why didn't it fly to its home to sleep?" Ha - at least I've got his little mind working! ;)


Dragon Park has a relatively new water spray area!! It's just a mist, but if you go in it enough times... you're definitely WET! 






Sharing a ride on the swings!


Oh goodness is Brock living his best summer yet! 


A few days later Brock made it to the library and received his first official Library Card!! I think he was the most excited he could put it in his wallet!


1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to watch your boys growing up. I wish your momma was still here to see this. I am thinking alot of her lately.

    ReplyDelete