Sunday, October 5, 2014

Issaquah Salmon Days 2014

We did the Issaquah Salmon Days a little differently this year - we went to the Parade!!



This was Brock's very first parade! We went with our friends - Abbey and Jason and their daughter Zoe!
I think Brock and Zoe were overstimulated! Brock LOVED all the trucks - I think he pointed out every wheel to me! Zoe liked all the pretty dresses on the queens and princesses from the various festivals around Washington (Apple Festival, Lavender Festival, etc). I don't think either of them liked the loud drums.
Zoe covering her ears
But we all loved Sasquatch!

Brock was really good - he sat in his stroller the whole time!
Finally the parade was over and we followed the hundreds of people to the festival grounds. After a tasty lunch of prime rib sandwich (thanks Brent for switching with me when I didn't like my meal - that's love right there), we headed to the bouncy houses to watch Brock and Zoe jump!
Zoe has the hang of the bouncy house.... Brock wasn't feeling it
 Umm.... Brock - you're supposed to jump in there! Not lay down and take a nap!!
After dodging through the crowds, we finally made it to the Salmon Hatchery to see the fish!
Zoe wants to be right with Brock!
A very fun day indeed and more fun spent with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment